Friday, October 28, 2011

Update October 2011 !


Dear Friends,
I know it has been some time since you have heard from me.  I apologize for the delay.  It comes not due to lack of writing words from God, but from content.  I have recently been led by God in the writing of a Bible study/book focused on healing the heart from divorce.  Since I had my own heart healed by God from divorce I have wanted to help other women heal from this sorrowful place.  I asked God to never let me forget that time so that one day I can be used by Him to help others.  It looks like that time has come for my hand and paper.  It comes in the format of a Bible study in that it directs the healing from God’s Word and faith in it.  However this writing also includes my voice in a more personal way.  I find God has given me a deep love and compassion for women going through the pain of divorce.  So I often speak to them directly, loving them as a sister in Christ and a sister in the experience. 

This new writing I find very exciting in that I so want to give these women some comfort and rest.  Although I don’t know exactly how these words from God will be shared, I have no doubt He has plans for them to reach many.  I fill so honored and amazed that He is using me in this way.  My heart only wants healing for others, and that will come from God.  God is so good. 

Busy ladies I have not forgotten about you!  I love you also.  I apologize for my inconsistency at times with The Busy Woman’s Bible Study.  I am not sure how to explain it.   As a writer and student of the Word of God I can find myself unsure of how God plans to distribute the many teachings and words that He gives me.  I know with full confidence that God’s purpose for me at this time is to write and dive deep in His Word, I just don’t know the next step – the sharing phase.  I am at a place that income is needed for me and my girls; however I hear God say “just keep writing.”  So I feel confident in the plan, but sometimes confused or concerned with the how.  In the midst of trying to figure out how to make money and follow God I sometimes stop the publishing and emailing process.  Maybe that is not a good excuse, but it is the truth. 

You know what I could use?  Prayer please.  Could you sweet, beautiful ladies pray for me?  Pray that God will direct my path clearly.  Pray that He will give me strength to do all things through Christ so that He may be honored.  I feel that God has a ministry for me, and I think I know its direction.  Pray that God will use me according to his will and not mine.  I really appreciate your prayers.  I will continue to pray for you also my lovely sisters.  And speaking of prayer I am sending you a Bible study today.  It is very simple and straight forward.  It is a guideline for praying.  It is actually a fill-in-the-blank prayer based on Psalm 144.  I feel like my prayers are beginning to all sound alike lately. When I read Psalm 144, God showed me components of this prayer and how we can follow it.  It is a refreshing prayer.  I hope you will use it.  Look for the email soon.
I love you all,
Truly Kernea

No comments:

Post a Comment