Sunday, February 24, 2013

Music Video - Blessed

Blessed
 

Blessed
By: Rachael Lampa


I may never climb a mountain,
So I could see the wor
ld from there.
I may never ride the waves,

And taste the salty ocean air.

Or build a bridge,

That would last a hundred years.

But no matter where the road leads,

One thing is always clear....


(chorus)

I am blessed,

I am blessed,

From when I rise up in the morning,

'Till I lay my head to rest,

I feel you near me,

You sooth
e me when I'm weary.
Oh, Lord,

For all the worst and all the best,

I am blessed.


All along the road less traveled,

I have crawled and I have run.

I
have wandered through the wind and rain,
Until I found the sun.

But watching eyes,

Asked me why,

I walk this narrow way,

I will gladly give a reason,

For the hope I have today....


(chorus)


You've given me joy,

You've given me love,

You give me stength when I want to give up.

You came from heaven,

To rescue my soul.

You are the reason,

I know,
I know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment