Wednesday, September 14, 2016

1 Minute Devotional that will IMPROVE YOUR ATTITUDE now!



  Change 2 WORDS in your daily 
vocabulary for a 
improved attitude! 
 



I Can!
  
Straight to the Point Bible Study (SttP):

Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Today let’s try a little test.  Listen to your words today and catch yourself expressing anything that might infer failure or even directly state pending failure.  It typically begins with “I can’t” or something with a negative tone.  After discovery of your most popular negative expression, take it and reverse it.  Reverse the words to make a positive statement and then end it with “through Christ.”  Philippians 4:13 begins with the two words “I can”- not “I can’t.”  Make sure it lines up with God’s plans, his Word and his desires for you.  Go ahead, say it.  Say it loud.  Say it often and watch as your positive words come out announcing encouragement and hope, your attitude will start to change.  It will begin to match your words.  Want an attitude adjustment?  Want to be more bright and optimistic?  Here is your answer.  My attitude improved at the first moment I reversed my “I can’t” to “I can…through Christ.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment